This All-Inclusive Photo Experience Includes:
What is NOT Included:
- Hotel (your own private room for six nights)
- Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner each day of the workshop, plus a welcome dinner the night before the workshop begins)
- Photography instruction
- Personal attention (workshop limited to six participants)
- Expert guidance around New York City
- Authentic local experiences
- Admission fees and transportation during the workshop
- Welcome Dinner (Sunday night before workshop starts)
- Concierge service to assist with travel decisions
short, if you get yourself to New York City for the start of this
photo experience, we will take care of everything else until the end of
- Airfare or other transportation costs to get to New York, NY
York City is like no other city, and that certainly holds true for the
photographer. During this photo experience workshop, you'll spend five
days having an authentic experience based in Manhattan, capturing
photographs along the way.
Tim Grey has lived in the heart of New York City for the last six
years, and had visited the city numerous times before that. As a
photographer living in New York, he has gotten to know the city very
well and has learned to appreciate which areas offer some of the best
photographic potential. He has also learned to appreciate some of the
best local experiences and delicious food. During this unique photo
experience workshop in New York City, you'll benefit from Tim's
knowledge and create memorable experiences and photographs.
Among the opportunities you'll have during this photo experience workshop:
The workshop is limited to six attendees, ensuring you will get
personal attention and assistance capturing incredible photographs.
Once you arrive in New York City the day before the photo experience begins, all
expenses related to the workshop are
covered as part of your fee. In other words, once you join us for this
photo experience, you won't have to concern yourself with anything
but taking in the sights, enjoying yourself, and capturing remarkable photographic
- See and photograph the dramatic skyline of New York City from across the Hudson River from golden hour to early evening.
- Explore some of the smaller and more eccentric streets of Greenwich Village.
- Explore unique artwork in a subway station that often goes unnoticed.
- Meander along The High Line while enjoying (and photographing) a special vantage point of Manhattan.
- Photograph some of the highlights of Manhattan from a boat on the Hudson River and the East River.
- Explore some of the most photogenic parts of Central Park.
- Learn some of the "secrets" of Grand Central Terminal, capturing unique photos along the way.
- Soak up the incredible (and never-ending) energy of Times Square.
- And much more!
If you would like to participate in Tim Grey's New York City Photo Experience in 2017,
please contact Renée via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will then
confirm availability, provide additional information, and process your
registration if you decide to join us for this unique experience.
|May 15-19, 2017 - Only One Spot Available
Monday through Friday
(arrive on or before the 14th, depart on or after the 20th)
|May 22-26, 2017 - Only One Spot Available
Monday through Friday
(arrive on or before the 21st, depart on or after the 27th)
|New York City, NY
(Includes your own hotel room and meals,
excludes travel to New York City)
Deposit of $1,000 due on registration,
balance due 90 days prior to the start of the workshop.
If you would like to
register, please email Renée at email@example.com, and we will provide additional details for registration.